To Gingerbread Or Not To Gingerbread?

Branski81

Reaction score
I really regret GB, my notifications don't work, when everything is checked too. I'm leaning towards froyo, sorry for posting so much, just sharing issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
PhotoMaster

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
I'm afraid that if I re-install Froyo, the issues may remain. I know that's stupid, but every change seems to get worse.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen it around as well. It's like build 605 or some number closed to that

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

deathwhitch

Reaction score
I noticed you are on liberty GB v.09

does it lag on your droid 2 cause im on DX and it lags for me. I switched from ASOP Liberty and idk what to try next. Whats the fasted rom for dx that still has the cool tv animation when you turn off the screen ^_^

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
To be honest, it doesn't lag at all. I haven't tried cyanogenmod yet, and aosp liberty is only for the dx. Out of the 3 I can use (apex, liberty and zombiestomped), apex is by far the fastest. Really a well done rom

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have suggested it to you if it didn't. The latest version is called RC2.0 (stands for: release candidate 2.0).

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

deathwhitch

Reaction score
thank you i know what RC stands for. . . . Royal crown Cola thank you

and I assumed you had tested more DX roms since after all you are in this thread and claimed to own one as well for the purpose of playing around with. My mistake I guess

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I do own one but it's not working well at the moment (its kinda shot) . It was given to me and had issues to begin with) I'm on a d2 now. I see people with a dx on a d2 thread and vice versa so that should be no big deal. If you're on liberty, just wipe data, mount (optional, but i always do it) and install.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, don't y'all realize that even if ldopa didn't have an X, that the Droid 2 is basically the same exact phone? You don't have to jump on someone being helpful...

sent from my ApeX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where did anyone get the idea that everyone should segregate and only be on their devices thread? My only aim is to be helpful, but if its not welcome.... well you know what you can do with it ;)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its alright man, I know you've helped me out a ton with my phone.

sent from my ApeX