To Get note 3 or wait for Note 4

mboswell

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The thing that gets me is that everyone keep saying wait on the Note 4, but the Note 4 is going to be really expensive. Why not just get a nice Note 3 that works great at a cheaper price and enjoy it? I currently have a Razr Maxx HD and I'm considering moving over, and based on these comments I get closer and closer than going that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Droid Forums

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
The thing that gets me is that everyone keep saying wait on the Note 4, but the Note 4 is going to be really expensive. Why not just get a nice Note 3 that works great at a cheaper price and enjoy it? I currently have a Razr Maxx HD and I'm considering moving over, and based on these comments I get closer and closer than going that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Droid Forums
It sounds like that's what you really want to do, and your reasoning makes sense. I think you should go for it! :) Two of my friends and a forum friend recently got the Note3, and they all love it. :)

pixeline

Reaction score
It sounds like that's what you really want to do, and your reasoning makes sense. I think you should go for it! :) Two of my friends and a forum friend recently got the Note3, and they all love it. :)

I'm the forum friend and I can vouch that I'm absolutely and utterly in love with the Big Guy ... so my advice is GO FOR IT ;)

pix

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I'm the forum friend and I can vouch that I'm absolutely and utterly in love with the Big Guy ... so my advice is GO FOR IT ;)

pix
There you are! Yeah, I just looked at my friend's 'Big Guy' again last night, and played with it a little. It's not as huge and unwieldy as I had thought it would be and the screen looks great! Only thing is I do think it would feel a little awkward holding it up to my ear, but she said you get used to it. Of course, if you use it hands free for calls, the size wouldn't matter. One of my other friends is holding onto her S4 until the Note 4 comes out.

pixeline

Reaction score
There you are! Yeah, I just looked at my friend's 'Big Guy' again last night, and played with it a little. It's not as huge and unwieldy as I had thought it would be and the screen looks great! Only thing is I do think it would feel a little awkward holding it up to my ear, but she said you get used to it. Of course, if you use it hands free for calls, the size wouldn't matter. One of my other friends is holding onto her S4 until the Note 4 comes out.

The first couple of calls felt a little awkward ... But now I don't think about it. And it has a very nice feature called Adapt sound - which means you can adjust the sound (both music & speak) to fit your taste completely

Swyped from the Big Guy

hradek422

Reaction score

So much of what you just said, sounded very dirty, and it made me laugh, a lot.

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
The first couple of calls felt a little awkward ... But now I don't think about it. And it has a very nice feature called Adapt sound - which means you can adjust the sound (both music & speak) to fit your taste completely

Swyped from the Big Guy
Nice! Well, for all of you who are trying to decide whether to get the Note3, or wait for the 4, if this 'insider info' is true, it won't be too long of a wait for the 4 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-news/268457-rumor-samsung-galaxy-note-4-launch-date-supposedly-confirmed.html

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
OMG...LOL...I didn't notice, but now that you mention it :blush:

Didn't notice???......really?....so much for this being a "family friendly" forum.....*rolls eyes*

sent from my hot Note 3