To Droid or Not To Droid

wawa44oz

Reaction score
So what would be the benefits of getting one these...

I barely use my cell phone now... :icon_eek:

Then of course the CFO needs to approve within the house... Been told drop VZ's Movie Package for $30 and then you get it..

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you don't use your cell phone now, why would you get the Droid? I would put that money towards something that I actually use. If you are looking for things that the Droid can do, a search on this forum will answer all your questions.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! As stated with JhankG, if you dont really use your cell phone now, a Droid would be just a fancy expensive paper weight :D

Guchi

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! As stated with JhankG, if you dont really use your cell phone now, a Droid would be just a fancy expensive paper weight :D

and if thats what you want you could probably find a bricked(dead) one for cheap!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'll have to go with jhank and unix on this one. It's a big waste of money for your needs.

Sparty83

Reaction score
Before I got my Droid I barely used my phone. I would call the wife every so often, but other than that I rarely used it. But, once I got the Droid I haven't been able to put it down. I now find myself using it to stay in touch more, read email on the go, and just generally being more aware of things going on because I have so much more ability to communicate. However, if you really don't care about stuff like that, you'd probably be better off staying put. I think you would love it, but don't get it unless you're sure you really want to take full advantage of all the things it can do. :motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My first smart phone was bought simply because I wanted to browse the internet from my phone. From there it turned into a journey, a fascination, and a love affair. I broke up with my first one, the blackberry storm but now I'm very happy with my Droid.

If you've never experienced it you really don't know what you're missing.

Oh, I sleep with mine too. This is not uncommon.