"to-do" list widget suggestions

The Rick

Reaction score
hi all,
I'm looking to find a widget that is interactive (add/remove/check/edit) as a widget, no problem paying for this either. I have astrid now and I think its fine but I don't like the widget version of it. if it just simply had a full page (or partial page?) version that you could click on, it would be fine. I'd like something that is 4x2, 4x3 or 4x4 (width, height)

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried searching but I haven't seen much!

thank you

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
I've tried pretty much all of the free to-do widgets, and I love, by far, the Tag to-do list. It has a nice large widget that alternately flashes your different tasks, and you can sort through your tasks just by using the widget and not opening up the app itself. Also, you can switch from personal and professional lists. :)

OP
The Rick

The Rick

Reaction score
I've tried pretty much all of the free to-do widgets, and I love, by far, the Tag to-do list. It has a nice large widget that alternately flashes your different tasks, and you can sort through your tasks just by using the widget and not opening up the app itself. Also, you can switch from personal and professional lists. :)

Thank you for the suggestion
is it this one?
snap20100309_092822.png

Do you know if it has a larger widget option?

thanks again!

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Yes, that's it! I absolutely love it! I don't know if it has a larger widget option though...I'm really new to this smartphone/app thing, lol, I'm still in the learning stage of how to do things ;)