To buy Droid Pro Unlocked

teoman

Reaction score
I am from SF and want to buy a Droid Pro Unlocked. Where would you suggest me to order it from ?

mbsmitty

Reaction score
i would suggest...

I would suggest best buy. Right now, they are too expensive on ebay and if you buy from verizon you have to pay up front or charge it to your monthly bill. With a retail of $469.99 (which is still cheaper than any bb or other droid) thats a lot of money to pay for all at once for a phone.
If you go to best buy, you can instantly apply for and use a best buy credit card which gives you 0% financing for 18 months.
Just a thought.

P.S. I paid retail for the phone because I did not have an upgrade and THIS PHONE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

AverageCanadian

Reaction score
There is no point at the moment to buying this phone unlocked if you are staying in the U.S. Even if you unlock it, it will only work on Verizon. If you are leaving the U.S. then it will work unlocked.

I used cellunlock.net, cost me $15 to unlock it.

OP
T

teoman

Reaction score
I am mostly travelling in Europe and using local sim cards. therefore unlocked is meaningful for me.

rerlive

Reaction score
I am from China, and i want to buy a DPOR . Does any online store can shipping it to china? I saw the ebay ,but it's no cheap.

johnpalley

Reaction score
There is no point at the moment to buying this phone unlocked if you are staying in the U.S. Even if you unlock it, it will only work on Verizon. If you are leaving the U.S. then it will work unlocked.

I used cellunlock.net, cost me $15 to unlock it.

you didnt have to ship your phone to them? you just gave them the 15 Digit IMEI?