To add to the weirdness of this release...

OP
M

mjones73

Reaction score
I realized it was from yesterday after I posted it, I deserve shame for not keeping up with all the pre-release gossip, err news... :D

Mods you can close this one out.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I realized it was from yesterday after I posted it, I deserve shame for not keeping up with all the pre-release gossip, err news... :D

Mods you can close this one out.

Exactly. What is wrong with you? Be normal and lurk and post in the stickied threads like the rest of us "normal" guys. Sheesh. :p

jcardona1

Reaction score
That thread is epic. I was reading it yesterday when it was only 14 pages. Personally, I'd tell Best Buy to go pound sand, unless they give me a full refund and a nice big gift card. I love the moral patrol that says it's about common decency/courtesy. Riiiight, cause Best Buy is great at that :icon_ devil:

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Haha! I'm confused though, we now have two threads? Did they create duplicate? They seem to have the same number of posts...

Yeah its a duplicate. Truss decided that it would be better to have an off-topic thread so all the links and rumors of the phone don't get lost in the rest of the small talk.

doublea500

Reaction score
should have never been sold in the first place. bad communication all around.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk