1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium Vs. MyBackup

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by JustisLewis, Feb 15, 2011.

1. JustisLewis

JustisLewis New Member

I'm a longtime Titanium Backup user, but I've been hearing a lot about MyBackup lately. Anyone have any thoughts on comparing the two?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Both have failed me in my time of need, but I'm sure it was user error.
  3. Jeyman

Jeyman New Member

Iv never used mybackup but titaniums paid works blazing fast to restore and is very good at backing up user data. That is the real question is it as good at backing up data.(user) if its just apps im not going anywhere.

I like how I take 5min after i dl a new app to get everything back to where it was settings and all.

edti:

if you dont mind me asking what happened? Iv always got all my apps up and running in a matter of a few min. did the backup just fail and no apps reinstalled? or user data was lost?
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011