1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium restore question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by drpaul07, Oct 9, 2010.

1. drpaul07

drpaul07 Member

So I have all my downloaded apps backed up with Titanium. Some of my apps are on the sd card (meaning i went to settings->manage apps->move to to sd). So i'm wondering if I flash a new rom and restore my apps, do the ones that were partly on the sd card fully reinstall to my droids internal memory? Or would they need whatever is on my sd card to function?

I guess another way to ask it is... if i backed up my apps that are partly on the sd card, then deleted the part of the app thats stored on the sd card (for me, its in /mnt/asec), and then restored these apps after flashing a new rom, would those apps work?
  2. psionhacker

psionhacker New Member

The backup would restore the files to exactly where they were located prior to backup. So you would have to move the files off the sd and then backup.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

MY understanding is it backs up all apps, SD card or not, but when you restore, you have to move them back over to the SD card bc titanium only restores them on teh internal memory.
Search tags for this page

how to restore fro memory card wth titaniu backup

restore titanium backup from sd card

titanium back up restore to sd card

titanium restore from sd card