1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium backup

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by Dolfan, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Dolfan

Dolfan New Member

Is there a way to put the app titanium backup on a rom before you install it to your phone? Like say the UD 3.01 rom, adding it to that then installing the rom to the phone.

I have tryed to drag it from a rom that its on(folder to folder) that dont work...so was wondering if and how that could be done..

Bob
  2. GoodBurger

GoodBurger New Member

You can create an update.zip of Titanium that is flashable from a recovery menu.

While you're on the Titanium main screen, press the menu button and select "More".

Now select "Create update.zip" and, if you want, you can either name it "update.zip" or "TitaniumBackup-3.x.x.zip" to keep better track of it.

Now you just flash that like any other rom, kernel, etc... and it will be installed the next time you reboot the phone.

This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but if you do this right after installing a rom, there's no difference.
  3. mgteggy01

mgteggy01 New Member

I cant seem to access Titanium after a fresh clean install of UD 2.5. I flashed UD 2.5, then installed TB using the zip method while in recovery. TB isnt in the launcher. Where else should I be looking at?
  4. pbrewer81

pbrewer81 New Member

Using ClockWork...
    Try a fresh wipe then re-flash UD 2.5. Let the phone boot up to the Green Droid with hand/finger animation that prompts you "press here to sign in" but DO NOT press it. Next touch the following in order:
    1. Top left hand corner
    2. Top right hand corner
    3. Bottom right hand corner (just slightly above the button to "select Language")
    4. Bottom left hand corner (just slightly above the button to make an "Emergency Call")
    5. You may have to repeat steps 1-4 a few time so be patient. If done correctly you will by-pass the sign in process and your home screen will pop up
    6. Reboot into recovery (press and hold power key, select reboot into recovery or power off the phone, slide open the keyboard, press and hold the "x" key then press and hold the power key)
    7. choose install from SD card
    8. Find your Titanium3.x.x.zip and select it
    9. Reboot the phone

It should be in your drawer after the phone reboots. This has worked for me across multiple roms. Hope it helps.

PB
  5. mgteggy01

mgteggy01 New Member

Thanks for the help!
Search tags for this page
change language on titanium backup

change language titanium backup

change titanium backup language
鈦備份更改語言
how to change language in titanium backup
how to change language titanium backup
how to change the language titanium backup