1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium backup on cm7

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2G' started by Dolfns99, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Dolfns99

Dolfns99 New Member

Does anyone know why titanium backup does not work with the cm7 rom? Was running 8/10 nightly and was working on a theme when I had to sbf. Reinstalled but titanium backup doesnt work. Just closes down. Not a force close though. If I remember correctly it used to work with this rom. Thanks for the help

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. blumpkinblake

blumpkinblake New Member

I am having this same exact problem. It just started happening when I installed Titanium Backup on the 8/12 build. I'm going to SBF, then install 8/13 and see if the issues are fixed.

An older version that works is found here http://matrixrewriter.com/android/files/TitaniumBackup.apk The developer says hotlinking is allowed :)
  3. blacbeard

blacbeard New Member

check the latest update available (4.0.2) works on my D2G with the 813 nightly
    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  4. clouse2013

clouse2013 New Member

the update previous to this one was force closing as soon as you open it. it recently got fixed. if that happens again tho, you can go to their website and they have the latest download links there and they also have the version previous to the latest one in case the newer one wont work for you. just figured that info may help in the future if it happens again then you can still get titanium backup.
Search tags for this page
atrix 4g cm7 titanium backup force close
cm 7 error titanium backup
cm 7 titanium backup

cm7 titanium backup restore

cyanogenmod 7 full backup
install cyanogenmod restore with titanium
moto titanium cm7

titanium backup cm7

titanium backup cyanogenmod 7