Titanium backup not restoring all apps???

dannybetz

Reaction score
I just went from 928 blackglass theme, rom, whatever you want to call it to zapx, then realized that wasn't exactly what I wanted so I switched again to apex v1. Which seems half decent so im sticking with it. But my only problem, which persisted with zapx aswell, is that titanium back up only restores like 2/3rds of my apps! The ones it doesn't has a line through it and its gray. Why wont these restore? Also some that are grey HAVE been restored. But most have not. I NEED these apps. Help?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe only the paid version of Titanium can restore apps. I have no idea what the free version does.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have noticed this too...I just restore them manually and roll on.

DroidForums junkie!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya the grey lin means they aren't currently installed IIRC

You should be able to restore them manually.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dannybetz

Reaction score
I have the pro version may I mind you. Im saying it restores all but like 70 apps. And those apps have a gray line through them and im not able to go through with the restoration. That's all. Its annoying

OP
D

dannybetz

Reaction score
Meaning I have to find them again on the app market? Or what? Cause im raping all options in titanium backup and I've had no luck

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So if you select the one with the line through it there is no option to restore? Does it display info on a recent backup?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dannybetz

Reaction score
The only thing I can do is delete the backup. Can't even restore, irritating.

thefuzz

Reaction score
Bump!

I too am looking for an answer on this. I'm on apex 1.3.1, and have the pro version of Titanium. I want to reinstallthe "mynet.apk" app, well actually the modded file that will allow me to circumvent certain "rules." I have used root explorer to manually delete the apk file from sys/app, then using bootstrap to install. zip. the file goes back into sys/app but, the icon does not show up. Then, if I go back in to Titanium, it still shows "mynet.apk" greyed out with a line through it.