Titanium Backup: No Apps Being Listed Up the Backup/Restore Tab

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by Whitechapel, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Whitechapel

Whitechapel Member

Titanium Backup: No Apps Being Listed Under the Backup/Restore Tab

I just bought the Pro version of Titanium Backup, and I'm following Lifehacker's guide (How to Set Up a Fully Automated App and Settings Backup on Android) to set it all up. When I get to the step to Create a Filter, I do so. Then I go to the Backup/Restore tab and no apps are being listed. I checked under preferences and found one to use the ROM's BusyBox, checked it, but still no apps. I rebooted the phone and still nothing.

I think it might be a BusyBox problem for some reason, but the app says I'm using 1.18.4-Titanium from app.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Edit** Must of been the preemptive install I did of TiBu a few days ago. I did a complete uninstall of both apps, rebooted, reinstalled, and everything is there now. Sorry everybody!
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs New Member

Sometimes you just need to go to the application management page and clear data. Then restart tibu, and all the correct data will be there as tibu backs up your preferences, settings, filters and categories and which apps are in which category.
    Also this is recommended when flashing to restore a backup as it will be reading tibu data that is from when the backup was made.
    This results in missing categories and identifying colors to apps left.
    Also it won't have any of newer categories you have made.
    So just erase data again in app management and restart and now tibu has been recalibrated with the most recent set up.
    Also all of the data and databases are separate from the app backups, found in data folder on your sdcard. I like to make a copy and put it in a folder inside the main data folder and name it tibulatest, or whatever you prefer.
    This way I can always know that if, for whatever possible reasons, the original in the data folder is erased possibly due to tibu being a system app in a new ROM, I have it all in the extra backup folder.
    I have only had that happen once, but the backup saved me from having to restart setting up all the filters etc. and those can really add up!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
    danceswithbongs
  3. medlinwsp2m

medlinwsp2m New Member

I just encountered this problem and TB was only showing 1 backed up app. I was happy to find that I had forgotten that I set a filter for a certain app and that's all TB was showing. Pheww...I sure am relieved!:)
  4. jpatali

jpatali New Member

thanks

gosh you saved my life..
    wasted almost a week trying to sort this out ... was in the same situationa as you awere.

solved
    thanks
  5. sneakyd

sneakyd New Member

titanium back up pro fix

Thank you so much some how i had an app typed into the filter part but i just erased that app and then backed out and everything showed up.....thanks again
Search tags for this page
no apps showing in titanium backup
no tab on titanium backup
titanium backup apps not showing
titanium backup missing all apps
titanium backup missing apps
titanium backup no apps showing
titanium backup not finding backup
titanium backup not recognizing backups
titanium backup not seeing apps
titanium backup not showing all apps

titanium backup not showing apps