1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium Backup for PC??

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by supermatt9, Oct 18, 2011.

1. supermatt9

supermatt9 New Member

Every once in a while I like to reformat my pc to get all the crap off of it that builds up. The only thing I don't like doing after the reformatting is resetting up all the little tweaks I have in my programs.

Is there a program like Titanium Backup for a PC? Something that will back up my programs AND the data? And then allow me to restore that data after the reformat?

Thanks!
  2. Natey2

Natey2 Active Member

Norton Ghost.
    Acronis TrueImage.

But I believe those will back *EVERYTHING* up, including obsolete registry entries, etc.

Great for taking periodic image snapshots of your PC, to restore accurately the state of the PC at some given point in time.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.
  3. supermatt9

supermatt9 New Member

Not quite what I'm looking for Natey2. Don't want to back up EVERYTHING, just the settings I use for my programs (for example, I make quite a few tweaks to photoshop everytime I reformat. Would love to be able to back those up so that after I reinstall it, I could just restore those settings).
  4. Robert1973

Robert1973 New Member

Next week I'll be training with Acronis mobileEcho and activeEcho. Once more I find out, I will describe it. The solution looks very interesting.
Search tags for this page
(how can i backup my program komputer) like titanium
back up program like titiaum backup for womdowa
how to use titanium backup to backup to pc
pc app like titanium backup
restore with titanium backup after reformat
titanium backup ð´ð»ñ pc

titanium backup for pc

titanium backup para pc

titanium backup pc

titanium backup pro for pc
titanium backup to computer