Titanium backup and 2.3?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by schmaltzy, Mar 10, 2011.

1. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ihis morning a saw that CM7 RC2 came out for the D1. I thought I would give it a whirl so I bavked everything up with Titanium Backup. When I got into CM7, I installed TB and tried to restore some of my apps/data but noticed that NONE of the texts or call history stuff came through (I did everything per instructions on PE website). I thought I remember something a while back about TB having 2.3 backup issues. Is this still the case?

Also, before I get flammed for leaving PE for CM, I did come back right away. Just thought I would try something else because of my random reboot issue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. mxnut

mxnut Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You might try to restore just the sms in TB. Can't remember the name exactly but it is green. Then reboot.

That brought mine back.

3. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This morning I backed up everything restored JUST the GREEN items and it didn't work.

4. mxnut

mxnut Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure then but it worked for me even though I followed the guide my message list didn't show. Restored just the msms/mms and they were there after reboot.

5. tjk629

tjk629 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Current Phone Model:
    NEXUS 6
    I've always had issues with restoring Call logs, SMS, and MMS with Titanium. So I started using My BackUp Pro. I haven't had any issues with it restoring that kind of data.

Search tags for this page

tb restore issues android 2.3