Tired of Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterbrews

Reaction score
mine was up in December and I have been going back and forth from the x to the thunderbolt. But the thunderbolt is right around the corner or so I thought a month ago. I just want my phone.

UNC

Reaction score
I just looked at iPhone, and there is no way I would switch from Android!

I agree, if your gonna switch, make it from iPhone to Android. What has apple done to improve the iphone? They added a compass. No wait there was a compass on the original. Nevermind

What does android have that iOS doesn't? There are still no android phones that offer a gyroscope, a retina quality display, FFC, and 2 guaranteed years of official support... are there?

If you're really tired of waiting, then stop waiting. Pick up a Nexus S or an iPhone 4.

*BTW my upgrade was available in August. I'm saving this one for iPhone 5 or Bionic*

Reaction score
I just looked at iPhone, and there is no way I would switch from Android!

I agree, if your gonna switch, make it from iPhone to Android. What has apple done to improve the iphone? They added a compass. No wait there was a compass on the original. Nevermind

What does android have that iOS doesn't? There are still no android phones that offer a gyroscope, a retina quality display, FFC, and 2 guaranteed years of official support... are there?

If you're really tired of waiting, then stop waiting. Pick up a Nexus S or an iPhone 4.

Don't even know where to start with this one. I'll let others take the bait :)
You're right, iPhones sure do 'look' snazzy, and I am in awe of that GYROSCOPE! lol

georgek

Reaction score

You're right, iPhones sure do 'look' snazzy, and I am in awe of that GYROSCOPE! lol

I he was trying to say if you're tired of waiting then get what available now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
mine was up in December and I have been going back and forth from the x to the thunderbolt. But the thunderbolt is right around the corner or so I thought a month ago. I just want my phone.

Mine was up in July of last year. : (

Release the Craken already!!! :D

electric6

Reaction score
it is getting ridiculous. They should have released it back in november as a 3G device, when it was still up to date tech. I mean, all this phone really is, is a HTC Desire HD in verizon clothes, with a nice couple of upgrades. When HTC announces the successor to the DHD, it will immidiatly lose tech significance. Wont stop me from buying one tho, vzw wont get a upgrade to it until march/april of next year. This nokia gophone really sucks, they need to hurry up and release next thursday...

UNC

Reaction score

I didn't say iPhones "look" snazzy anywhere. Please don't put words in my mouth!!!

What I had quoted didn't make sense..
The guy said "switch from Apple to android..." followed by"....what has Apple done to improve iPhone".

When worded like that, he is implying that Apple is behind the curve, which is why I pointed out that iPhone actually is ahead of Android in offering things people actually want. (Higher rez, gyroscope for gaming, FFC, two years of support... etc)
Your response was implying the same thing;
By saying "it sure 'looks' snazzy" and then making fun of a gyroscope, you are insinuating that that's all the iPhone offers...

You can hate all you want, but I am merely stating facts.

Two years of support is the biggest thing Apple offers, imagine getting OS upgrades as soon as they dropped for the entire life of your contract!! Did the Eris or Mytouch 3g get Froyo? Will the D1 get Gingerbread? The answer is of course NO, and none of those devices are 2 years old yet.

Reaction score
Two years of support is the biggest thing Apple offers, imagine getting OS upgrades as soon as they dropped for the entire life of your contract!! Did the Eris or Mytouch 3g get Froyo? Will the D1 get Gingerbread? The answer is of course NO, and none of those devices are 2 years old yet.

That does sound kinda nice. But how often does Apple Os actually get updates?

Lorie

Reaction score
I'm getting for mad just release the phone ALREADY

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

sal33n

Reaction score
Here is the way I look at it... The more they delay the phone, the closer it gets to the Bionic release which will solve my issue of which one to get. ;)

Reaction score
Word is Bionic is flawed so chances are its gonna be pushed back further (just going off what Ive read on this site, dont shot the messenger)

Lorie

Reaction score
I just called Htc directly and the guy told me March 4 will be the day

Status
Not open for further replies.