Tired of Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
more like anxiously awaiting...soon enough I'll order it from Verizon's web site and then look for Fed Ex in a day or two. I've been holding out for my first smart phone...sounds like it will be worth the wait!

Lorie

Reaction score
ONE MORE DAY!!!!dancedroidBB open up at 9 i will be there at 830 lol

atmcgill97

Reaction score
They can release whenever they want; as long as its before April. Thats when I get my upgrade.

jbh00jh

Reaction score
The facebook page is s hoax , put up by a follower not vzw - it is already down.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

jkc3usc

Reaction score
Just talked to a verizon rep that I'm good buddies with. He says Monday the 28th!!!!!!!!

Xtallynn

Reaction score
I just looked at iPhone, and there is no way I would switch from Android! Good things come to those who wait! Let's just hope the wait is not much longer!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

atmcgill97

Reaction score
I just looked at iPhone, and there is no way I would switch from Android!

I agree, if your gonna switch, make it from iPhone to Android. What has apple done to improve the iphone? They added a compass. No wait there was a compass on the original. Nevermind

wisdroid

Reaction score
Verizon employee here: I was with tech support for the past 2 years and now manage a retail store. As far as the company is concerned, it absolutely was an official delay. An announcement of an official release date was never made to consumers but it was made to all of the stores (Best Buy, corp retail, etc.), and that date was pushed from February 14th to the 24th and then there was rumor of the 28th, but the official memo came out earlier today, stating that the launch will be delayed and there is NO new ETA. In fact, my bet is that it may be a minute due to the fact that they have also ordered us to cease all orders of accessories for the TB for the time being. Neither I nor anyone I know still in tech support has heard anything about the craziness the OP spoke of dealing with 1 hour battery life (WTF??!!) or connectivity issues. The only valid issue we have been told is a possible delay due to Skype things being worked out correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.