Tired of searching (scripts)

loophole

Reaction score
I'm wanting to run the script that gives you extra memory. I have the premium rom manager and downloaded the extra scripts. Droid rebooted and now i'm back to the main page. I understand I have to type something in to "install the script" but I've looked around enough and can't find the answer I'm looking for. Someone want to be kind and spell this out for me? Would appreciate it. Thanks

tlippert

Reaction score
I'm wanting to run the script that gives you extra memory. I have the premium rom manager and downloaded the extra scripts. Droid rebooted and now i'm back to the main page. I understand I have to type something in to "install the script" but I've looked around enough and can't find the answer I'm looking for. Someone want to be kind and spell this out for me? Would appreciate it. Thanks

open terminal emulater...when it opens type "su" (no quotes)...then enter...then type in "scripts"...then enter...a list of available scripts will then open up...then just type in the script you want to run...hit enter and it should work...