tired of go luancher

monkeyjjk

Reaction score
Any good themes out there. Use go luancher but getting bored with it. Avoiding rooting phone to

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. Are you tired of go launcher? Or tired of the available themes?

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If you are looking for a different launcher - check out Apex or Nova...both are good options :)...

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Go launcher slowed down both my razr and the s3...It used quite a bit of ram. Especially when you add the widgets and weather add ons... I have the best luck with Nova... I bought the premium when it was on sale for. 25c....its may favorite launcher since launcher pro premium back on my old droid x:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Go launcher slowed down both my razr and the s3...It used quite a bit of ram. Especially when you add the widgets and weather add ons... I have the best luck with Nova... I bought the premium when it was on sale for. 25c....its may favorite launcher since launcher pro premium back on my old droid x:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I purchased it at the same time :) There are a couple apps that won't work using Nova, but that can be overlooked. I like being able to have 5 (or more) rows of apps on my screens

jaye712

Reaction score
Any of u ya"ll know of a launcher that can hide apps?besides go launcher,i resently had it for a good week but seemed like it was slowin my phone dwn.novas ok but not my cup of tea

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Any of u ya"ll know of a launcher that can hide apps?besides go launcher,i resently had it for a good week but seemed like it was slowin my phone dwn.novas ok but not my cup of tea

APEX will hide apps in the app drawer...

jaye712

Reaction score
Yeah i tested it out lastnight but it wouldn't let me use Widgets unless i was rooted.no go

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You should still be able to use widgets by long pressing on home screen.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
You should still be able to use widgets by long pressing on home screen.

Hmm,dont think i tryed that...im gonna tho. ,cuz i tryed addin it frm the widget drawer n it poped up with a note sayin that.i tryed it agian b4 uninstallin ,the note didnt pop up anymore,jst said"long press the Widget etc) but the thing didnt even move or vibrate

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Jaye, try Nova. Apex and nova are almost identical. I chose Nova because I prefer having folders for combining apps in my app drawer rather than the tabs at the top like apex had. Nova also knew enough to make the names of widgets readable, which the last I tried apex, they hadn't fixed that. In Nova you can long press to get your list of widgets.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Jaye, try Nova. Apex and nova are almost identical. I chose Nova because I prefer having folders for combining apps in my app drawer rather than the tabs at the top like apex had. Nova also knew enough to make the names of widgets readable, which the last I tried apex, they hadn't fixed that. In Nova you can long press to get your list of widgets.

Yeah i tryed nova too.n have to say..its pretty snappy..is there even a option to hide apps?i dnt see it,out of topic,a app frm the p.s maybe,tryed searching but most of it i found had a password to be set,iam lookin for the ones that jst makes it invisible unless i want to show by a button

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, to hide apps, when you're in the app drawer, press and hold the app you want to hide and drag it to the upper right corner where it says “group" and there will be a check box list. Top one is hidden apps. Check that one. (This is also the same place you can create folders to organize your apps).

jaye712

Reaction score
In nova?this is what i see unless its the non free one ,wild guess

ForumRunner_20121117_161301.png