Tired of everybody complaining about their Bionic.....

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Great to hear some goodness! All is well here too!

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

jhom

Reaction score
It is good to hear (read) all the lovin the Bionic has been getting recently. :icon_ lala:

TatDroid

Reaction score
A Bionic owner since release day. Loving It since day 1, and especially loving it on .902.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

billyk

Reaction score
Another Bionic lover since day 1. BEST phone yet for me, and I am a heavy user.
I agree with previous posters - just go to any other forum, even an iPhone forum, and you'll see plenty of negativity.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Soak tester here, have had it since day 7. Love it more each day.. 902 made it super top rate.

baldy54

Reaction score
I am seriously tired off all the complaining about your Bionic....if you don't like it then Get a Different Phone.
Mine is absolutely the best phone I have ever had. Running .902 with extended life battery. My phone is in constant use and I still close the day with 50% or better battery life.
My Bionic is AWESOME!

I'm in full agreement i have a Droid Bionic not rooted and it is the best phone I have ever had the pleasure of owning including Iphone 4...yes I have had a couple of hickups but without hickups technology would be at a standstill!! signed LOVE MY DROID!

zirkdog

Reaction score
Had mine since November, and still loving it. I bought mine when the RAZR was released becasue the COSTCO price for the Bionic dropped (+free accesories). I can count on one hand how many data drops I've had and most were on nationwide blackout days. I was in a 3g area for the first month and a half, with limited 4g use if I drove 10 miles west. Now I'm all 4g. Same limited experiecne with battery pulls and lock ups, maybe 5-6.

This is my first smart phone and I haven't had any major regrets. Would it be nice to be seeing the love and long term outlook that the RAZR is getting? Yes, but I'm sure I'll be just fine and in 2 years when I upgrade something even better will be waiting for me.

JoDroid

Reaction score
I am seriously tired off all the complaining about your Bionic....if you don't like it then Get a Different Phone.
Mine is absolutely the best phone I have ever had. Running .902 with extended life battery. My phone is in constant use and I still close the day with 50% or better battery life.
My Bionic is AWESOME!

<------- Bionic, .902, extended battery = the best!! I even bought my Brother one for Christmas :big smile:

bluezdawg

Reaction score
This is my first smart phone and I haven't had any major regrets. Would it be nice to be seeing the love and long term outlook that the RAZR is getting? Yes, but I'm sure I'll be just fine and in 2 years when I upgrade something even better will be waiting for me.

zirkdog, great to hear! Out here, you will find many folks that have had smartphones from day one, are early adopers and will usually want to mod the heck out of their phones (actually fun till you back yourself into a corner :) For most users, I'd expect they love the phone. You'll find that once you sort through some of the venting, you'll find tons of great info from really good folks. Been here since the very early days of the original Droid, have found great tips and help out here. Enjoy your phone!

Btw my brother has a RAZR, not a whole lot of difference. Read their forums, they complain there to! Nature of the beast, especially if you are a power user :sly:

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

Last edited:

Droidram56

Reaction score
I have been very pleased with the Bionic. Had some data drops after the 893 update but not since the 902 update. It is my third smartphone after the BB Curve and OG Droid. Far and away the best I've had, though I had good performance from each phone.

mindguy2

Reaction score
blur?

Really haven't had a problem with our I didn't cause. XP I live in Seattle metro and have great data. I didn't get it cuz it was gonna be the beast phone for 2 years. Once you pull the blur off it, the thing just screams.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What do you mean by taking the blur off? Sorry i'm a bit of a noob with smart phones.

deduct

Reaction score
What do you mean by taking the blur off? Sorry i'm a bit of a noob with smart phones.

He means using a different home launcher like launcher pro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC