Tired of D1

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my buddies just picked up a droid pro and a tmobile mytouch.... both devices are lightning fast compared to my D1... even though im oc'd at 1ghz.

waiting for a dual core however...

*DroidForums app DOES*
Me too.....I'm patiently waiting.

fish108

Reaction score
It kind of intrigues me to hear so many people complaining about the D1. Lol for instance...battery life? Mine consistently lasts 6.5-8 hours.....5 at the low end when I have Pandora running, am downloading torrents, and surfing the web at once, all with wifi on haha. I mean, the thing gets amazing battery life in my opinion. I have tried every ROM and I've stuck with Ultimate Droid, overclocked to 1.275ghz. This thing is FAST without sacrificing battery life.
Not to mention two of my friends have a Dx and an Evo4g, both with 8mp cameras, and my 5mp kicks the crap out of them under most lighting conditions....its not all about mp's, ya know =P
Now I will say that a dual core phone will totally destroy that, but come on....its been a year and this is still among the top dogs! I would wait. I AM waiting, lol. I haven't been more impressed with a phone as of yet....Nothing out now beats the D1 ENOUGH to warrant an upgrade. Wait for dual core, and wait for 4g (as they will undoubtedly come hand in hand).

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App