Tips/Tricks for Droid X

Nasteee

Reaction score
Now that the Droid X is out, let's get a thread going of Tips and Tricks and useful hints people have found, or know for this device.

This being my first Droid, I'm stuck reading threads about only the original Moto Droid.

Thanks!

khelek

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid family, Nasteee. You'll probably find exactly what you're looking for at the official Droid X Forum site.

Good luck and enjoy the new phone! :)

PixieKat

Reaction score
I am also brand new to Droid (switching from Blackberry Storm) and could use some friendly tips and tricks!

Thanks!

tmac5150

Reaction score
Also brand new to the Droid X

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the Droid X. With that, I'm also new to the forum. Just wanted to say hi. I found some good hacks to my old phone, I'm sure there'll be some for the Droid show up eventually. It's just a matter of time...

rickdmichaels

Reaction score
"how to print on wireless printer from the droid x"

Hey Fellow Forumers, how's it going!

Here is something I wanted to share with everyone!

The Droid X is like having one of those real small tablets in the palm of your hand. If you are wanting to "PRINT" from your DROID X, like pictures, word documents, e-mails, contacts, web pages, adobe reader etc. go to the "ANDROID MARKET" & downlaod & purchase an app called "PRINTER SHARE"!

It cost around $2.99 if I remember right, but it's under $5.00!

You also have to DOWNLOAD the PRINTER SHARE APP THAT INSTALLS ONTO YOUR WINDOWS PC!

PRINTER SHARE is very easy to use! When you use PRINTER SHARE you MUST HAVE THE COMPUTER TURNED ON THAT YOU INSTALLED THE PRINTER SHARE PC APP ON!

You only have to set up the PRINTER SHARE APP on you PC ONCE and that's it, your good to go! When you are ready to print fromn your DROID X, just turn on your PC and the printing begins!

PRINTER SHARE will find any printer that is connected to your HOME NETWORK!

:)