Tips for good shots on Droid

OP
ralphtrent

ralphtrent

Reaction score
Thanks for all the post
is this all the time or only at night
So far, I have only taken pics indoors with semi decent lighting, nothing too bright, nothing too dark. But I thought the droid was capable of taking pictures in the dark, per droiddoes.com. I figured if that was the case, lighting should not be too much of an issue. I have seen better pics with my Samsung Omnia in the same lighting conditions. IM not complaining to the point where I will trash the droid because the camera is not as good as I hoped, its a phone, as long as I can make and receive calls outside of my house, that's what the purpose of a phone is. All the other bells and whistles are just that. But would I pay $200 for only a phone, hells no. The camera is so far the only thing lacking as a whole on the device. that is the only place my Omnia excels compared to the droid. I will play around with more settings and see how outdoor pics take.

Thanks,
RalphTrent

crspang

Reaction score
Outdoor pictures are very good, but indoors its a crapshoot. But definitely use the on-screen shutter button. Seems to be a faster response using that method.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I kept having problems with my camera until I took my case off(Body Glove)

Turns out the flash was getting bounced off the case and back into the lens screwing the pic up.