This is very useful, especially when you accessed your SD via FTP and WiFi

Search the market for:
Code:
 SDmount widget

;)

Tigger

snowman

Reaction score
Thanks that will be a good one , I appreciate it.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I've been hoping someone came out with this sort of widget! Is this a free app? If so I didn't find it.

Reaction score
Yeah its great i have been using it for a bit. I use it when i dl stuff off my network especially music if you dont unmount the SD card the music doesnt showup in the music library.

Reaction score
Yeah its great i have been using it for a bit. I use it when i dl stuff off my network especially music if you dont unmount the SD card the music doesnt showup in the music library.
This is exactly the issue that I was presented with today, and it's good to know that I don't have to turn my phone off and on again in order for music to show up.

Thanks RTT!

mbeatle

Reaction score
Just FYI, a search for "SD Mount Widget" does not bring the app up. Search for SDMount Widget and it'll pop up. Nice app, I didn't know you had to remount it to have it take changes made on FTP/WiFi.

Reaction score
Just FYI, a search for "SD Mount Widget" does not bring the app up. Search for SDMount Widget and it'll pop up.

This is one of the dumbest things about the market and android itself. i have had this happen over and over. Especially with apps that spell things wrong.

google needs to fix it. like........ Did you mean: SD Mount

tommyz

Reaction score
Just FYI, a search for "SD Mount Widget" does not bring the app up. Search for SDMount Widget and it'll pop up.

This is one of the dumbest things about the market and android itself. i have had this happen over and over. Especially with apps that spell things wrong.

google needs to fix it. like........ Did you mean: SD Mount

You would think it would be alot like google search, but no.

I would love to see an update for the market. How about suggestions ans spelling corrections in the search.

slammed

Reaction score
Yeah,

its so cool. Especially when you mounted your device via WiFi to your PC, and you put some APK files on it, you just can remount!!!

I Love IT!

Tigger

curious, i used the thread you created to access the sdcard via wifi or over 3g. and when doing this i have never had to remount my card. even when connecting via usb cable and i mount it, as soon as i unmount or unplug the usb cable my sd card prepares itself for the os with no intervention. curious what i am doing different than you.