TinyShark! Where have u gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
TinyShark has been removed from Google Play. Can I still download this anywhere? Anybody have a link to a .apk that works? I did a reset and now I can't find it anywhere?

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Idk about this specific .Apk but I've found plenty of good ones on filecrop.com

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

OP
S

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
I can't find any information about it being removed, or much else for that matter. I found the tinyshark downloader app but not the tinyshark streaming app. That's what I need. Bueller? Somebody? Anybody?

xKillerXSmileZx

Reaction score
I happened to have it backed up with TitaniumBackup so I uploaded the apk for TinyShark if you still need it:

Not sure why they removed it from the Play Store but enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimDog

Reaction score
For others that might find this thread while googling for TinyShark:

OP
S

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Pretty sure google removed it because tiny shark is under a little scrutiny about licensing and things of that nature.

disdizz

Reaction score
i downloaded and installed it but it wont play music. i tap on th eplay button but nothing happens. Any help

andrewpfunk

Reaction score
I happened to have it backed up with TitaniumBackup so I uploaded the apk for TinyShark if you still need it:
[removed warez link]
Not sure why they removed it from the Play Store but enjoy.

Thanks!

TheLittleHelper

Reaction score
This should probably work!

Hi SteeleDoes and everyone! Too get TinyShark or TinyShark downloader, you have to goo to "Applications". When you're at Applications you have to mark the "Unknown sources". Then go to Exigo Software and download wich one you want. Then install it when it has been fully download it. Then open it, it should probably work to open, there might be any slightly more easy and simple steps. When it is installed and all that make sure to unmark "Unknown sources". It should work! (The programs does not work for all devices like mine HTC Gratia, TinyShark downloader works though.)

~TheLittleHelper

RgnKjnVA

Reaction score
FYI Grooveshark now has an html5 app that runs in your device's browser. Also, Grooveshark is surprisingly receptive to feedback. There was some issue that caused it to be flaky on my Galaxy Nexus (4.1), they worked with me to debug the issue and I just got an email from them that they pushed a new build last night and it's working like a champ!

:icon_ lala:

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.