Tiny Scratch on Screen

triggersd

Reaction score
I want to see proof too.

The screen is resilient, but it's not fool proof. I've started keeping my phone in a microfiber bag that comes with sunglasses. It seems to work and is easy to work with.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've repaired (shallow) scratches in glass and plastic using the toothpaste method, but a product called PlastX works even better. It's about $4 per bottle at your local automotive store. Works like a charm.

Detcord

Reaction score
are you sure its scratched? some marks can look a lot like scratches and not come out with a rub on the tshirt. try cleaning with a bit of alcohol or a microfiber towel.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My old one had a scratch from my keys. Luckily for me the power button broke, so they had to send me a replacement. Now I have a screen protector on it. Still no case.

Keys can't scratch it. I can prove that. If you got a scratch it wasn't from keys.

Certain keys CAN scratch the screen, while most keys that you will get won't, doesn't mean they "can't".

Slider46

Reaction score
I dropped my Droid about 7 minutes after getting it. :mad: Didn't even have the shell on yet - walked out of the mall, pulled the phone out of my back pocket and it slipped right out of my hand onto the concrete sidewalk. now I have some nice chips/dings on 3 corners but you can't see them with the shell on. Luckily, the screen was untouched.

I'm pretty sure the people around me were quite shocked when they heard the words that came out of my mouth lol.

flyguide83

Reaction score
Mine haas a tiny little scratch on the screen..thought it was some smudges at first but its a scratch.. Not sure how as the only thing sharp that has ever been in pocket with it is keys.. Not any though..getting a new (non refurbished) droid soon though..