Tiny red hole, bottom left corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budk11

Reaction score
I can't figure out what it is; couldn't find it in any documentation. It's the small hole with red inside it. Thanks.

schollianmj

Reaction score
its a hole. a hole with red in it... :)

well when you take the battery cover off and look where the hole is you see how its a T shape? thats to put one of those cute little lanyard or wrist straps that my wife is so fond of on. the little loop from the strap goes through the battery cover hole, and over the T locking it in.

Regards....

MS

Last edited:

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
If you are referring to underneath the battery cover, is it solid red, or white with red plus marks? That is a water indicator. If it is solid red with no white, your phone has gotten wet/been submerged in water and its warranty is voided.

OP
B

budk11

Reaction score
Duh. Of course it is. Thanks.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Its in the bottom left corner of the battery compartment, i was a bit confused by the description, but that was the only thing i could think of with a hole that would have red.

schollianmj

Reaction score
my water indicator is right beside my camera... only hole at the bottom is the hole for the microphone, the thumbnail slot to remove the battery cover, and the lanyard hole at the back bottom left corner of the battery cover....

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I'm taking about behind the batt door, all the stuff you mentioned like the mic and lanyard hole are not behind the batt door.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

G

Grimster

I'm taking about behind the batt door, all the stuff you mentioned like the mic and lanyard hole are not behind the batt door.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Ya well nobody is talking about behind the battery "door" (no such thing by the way). The hole OP is talking about is for a lanyard.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that's just neat.I figured it was a secondary mic.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

G

Grimster

May I ask a question? Why do you keep stating to support our troops when they are not doing the right thing?

SkvyWvr

Reaction score
They always do the right thing. They provide you with the liberty to ask such a question on a forum about Android phones.

D1, UD 2.5 - US Navy (ret.)

G

Grimster

No they dont. People from Iraq have never bothered me and nobody wants them in Iraq. They are doing the wrong thing being there and are wasting my tax dollars. Thanks for nothing troops....thanks for wasting my money for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.