Tiny light at the top?

BeachGirlNJ

Reaction score
I hope this isn't a silly question but I can't find the answer elsewhere.

When the Droid is blacked-out, sometimes up in the very top right corner there is a tiny blue or green light. I have no clue what it's there for, or what it relates to. It's not there all the time but I can't determine what causes it to go on or off.

It's the littlest things that can drive me crazy. :blink:

Thanks!
Cindi

mrgrim94

Reaction score
That is the notification light, the green light indicates whether or not you have a unread SMS or unread Email. The blue light is used by Twidiroid and some other apps.

Brokn68

Reaction score
It means you have an unread email or SMS(text) message.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is the notification light, the green light indicates whether or not you have a unread SMS or unread Email. The blue light is used by Twidiroid and some other apps.
Well, on my Droid the steady blue light is SMS notification. I'm sure about that.

OP
BeachGirlNJ

BeachGirlNJ

Reaction score
I guess I should say "duhhhh" to myself... shoulda guessed it was that simple. Thank you!

M

Matth3w

Well, on my Droid the steady blue light is SMS notification. I'm sure about that.
You using Handcent? If so it's a bug, but the only thing I miss about Handcent. Wish I could choose to have it not blink and just stay steady lit.