Time to Upgrade-questions

MsterKush

Reaction score
Hi all,

I used these forums back in 2009 to learn how to root my OG Droid. After a small hiccup, I figured out how to properly play around with different ROMs and get the latest build before all my friends. Fast forward 2 years and I'm currently using Project Elite with a custom kernal. I think I must have cooked my CPU by messing around with overclocking for 2 years (plus work in <25F degree 12hrs/day 4 days on didn't help). It's running very slow and my upgrade day has just arrived. I'm looking at the Razr but now this Rezound has popped up out of left field. It seems like the only difference is the actual build (thinness vs incredible-type build) and the Rezound's 720 screen. Also, I have been using Titanium Backup (paid) version- will that work with my new phone, whichever one I end up getting. Would I have to root the new phone to use those programs? Will my new phone sync my current phonebook/msgs or do i lose that in its reactivation? I also use launcherpro- how does that work with Rezound's Sense UI? Is the Rezound's 720 screen "better" than the Iphones "retina" display? Sooo many questions!! So many phones to choose from!! And Verizon is just a big bully who holds all the strings.
:icon_ devil:

Thanks for your replies.