Time To Sell? Apple Stock Crashing

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
How a deeper dive by Apple could crush this market - MarketWatch

Apple has entered into what’s often called “correction territory,” by dropping more than 10% from its peak. Go here for more on the iPhone maker’s technicals, from one of MarketWatch’s resident chart nerds, Tomi Kilgore.

Nyquist suggests Apple, which closed at $118.44 on Monday, could tumble into the $109-to-$115 range — an area the tech giant jumped out of in January, after quarterly results crushed forecasts.

[panic]

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the newest model getting ready to release soon it might be a good time to buy. Buy low now and when the sheep start their camp outs at their local carrier and the stock goes back up, sell.
Now might be a good time to sell your shares in Samsung to buy shares in Apple. Samsung gonna take a huge hit in the coming months imo and not because of Apple.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Yep...I technically had to buy because the deadline for purchase was at the end of month. Oi...I'm probably going to take a hit but hopefully after iOS 9 comes out and the next iPhone we will see a bump again.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep...I technically had to buy because the deadline for purchase was at the end of month. Oi...I'm probably going to take a hit but hopefully after iOS 9 comes out and the next iPhone we will see a bump again.
I think it'll bump up and if Apple puts out realistic sales projections and doesn't have to lower them, like Samsung always does and they've also done before, it'll stay up.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4