Time to Return?

mbspark

Reaction score
Just got the phone on Thursday. Already I've posted a few times on this board with some issues, well now my phone won't stop rebooting itself. Almost every five minutes. May be time to take it in to a store for a new one, or just go back to my Droid 1 and wait for LTE phones to come out.

Such a shame. I love the form factor of this phone. I really want to keep it.

livspop

Reaction score
Just got the phone on Thursday. Already I've posted a few times on this board with some issues, well now my phone won't stop rebooting itself. Almost every five minutes. May be time to take it in to a store for a new one, or just go back to my Droid 1 and wait for LTE phones to come out.

Try a factory reset or get a new one. I think it's a keeper if you can get it working correctly. I'm still trying to get some more battery life out of the thing without rooting, so you won't be alone! Ordered the extended battery and door today so we'll see if that helps.

I'm also hoping for an update soon (within the 30 days hopefully) that boosts the wifi signal...

OP
M

mbspark

Reaction score

Try a factory reset or get a new one. I think it's a keeper if you can get it working correctly. I'm still trying to get some more battery life out of the thing without rooting, so you won't be alone! Ordered the extended battery and door today so we'll see if that helps.

I'm also hoping for an update soon (within the 30 days hopefully) that boosts the wifi signal...

Yea, good call. I did a factory reset and seems fine so far. I'm not sure what program would cause all the reboots. Looks like the droid x has some similar issues. I also ordered the extended battery last week. Hopefully that might help.

Trying to keep it