Time to clothe this beast.

meek_reese

Reaction score
I have to agree with all of those saying to buy the seido case. I have the dark blue case, and it makes my droid look awesome. I've tried so many screen protectors, I've probably spent close to 100 dollars trying to figure out the best ones.

I've tried phantomskinz, zagg, SGP (not many people talk about SGP, so here's the link to their site SGPStore.com | Protector skin for your iPod, iPhone, MP3, cell phone, notebook, and more handheld devices), verizon brand, and have finally hit the jackpot with Boxwave. zagg and phantomskinz are just too gummy for my taste. verizon brand just didn't work, Boxwave and SGP are pretty much the same, so if one is cheaper than the other, go for the cheapest one. they both offer "crystal clear" protection. except for a small bubble on the bottom of the screen when i installed, I wouldn't even know its there. it doesn't protect from picking up fingerprints though, so i always have my little lint free cloth in my pocket, ready to wipe the screen clean.

hope you find that perfect fit like i have with the seido case/boxwave screen protector. don't be afraid to try different things (if your wallet can afford it)

wil318466

Reaction score
I have a Seido case. Works great. Feels almost rubbery, its has decent grip, and very low profile.

-Wil

Jzaga053

Reaction score
nothing. had it since it was released and the gorilla glass actually keeps it scratch free for me.

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
+1 for Seidio Innocase. I also have the snap in holster. I've had it for almost a month now and find myself continuously checking to make sure it doesn't fall out. It never has, I just can't seem to convince myself to trust it. So if you are as paranoid as I am about the phone I would recommend the leather holster with the snap button to hold the phone in the Seidio case.

OP
G

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
I have to agree with all of those saying to buy the seido case. I have the dark blue case, and it makes my droid look awesome. I've tried so many screen protectors, I've probably spent close to 100 dollars trying to figure out the best ones.

I've tried phantomskinz, zagg, SGP (not many people talk about SGP, so here's the link to their site SGPStore.com | Protector skin for your iPod, iPhone, MP3, cell phone, notebook, and more handheld devices), verizon brand, and have finally hit the jackpot with Boxwave. zagg and phantomskinz are just too gummy for my taste. verizon brand just didn't work, Boxwave and SGP are pretty much the same, so if one is cheaper than the other, go for the cheapest one. they both offer "crystal clear" protection. except for a small bubble on the bottom of the screen when i installed, I wouldn't even know its there. it doesn't protect from picking up fingerprints though, so i always have my little lint free cloth in my pocket, ready to wipe the screen clean.

hope you find that perfect fit like i have with the seido case/boxwave screen protector. don't be afraid to try different things (if your wallet can afford it)

Does boxwave take away from any of the touch sensitivity or no? And with that case can you use the physical keybaord? And is a boxwave screen protecter easy to remove if I don't like?

Scribble

Reaction score
Is the Seidio case a soft or hard case? (or in between?) I'm told the soft cases work better, as they spread the force of an impact out more then the hard cases do.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Starting to get scared every time I put and pull this thing out of my pocket. Those little metal circles by jean pockets don't help matters either.

So whats the best looking and fuctional case? I don't want something that is ugly as sin, nor do I want something that makes my phone the size of a brick.

Also will the Verizon screen protectors work just fine?

I think this may be exactly what you are looking for:

Great with jeans, and incredible customer service.

Droid Suede Jacket - Droid Sleeve - Droid Case - Milestone Sleeve - Milestone Case - Slim Droid Case - Droid Pouch - Droid Soft Case - Ultrasuede - WaterField Designs Droid Suede Jacket

Stay away from this one (Droid Suede Jacket) , it is junk , I have it as well , so I can say first hand .
The Sena is the best bet , the Seidio's are snap on that don't protect everything when inserted into pocket , the Sena is a leather sleeve and great for pocket carrying . I don't use a screen protector , glass is hard enough as it is .