1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Time not working

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Chief, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Chief

Chief New Member

The last couple of days I have noticed that the clock on the top right is not working. Like right now its after 5pm and it still says 3:59PM. Earlier today when this happened I sent a text message and the time was updated. I also noticed that the time on the unlock screen will show the correct time but that time will just stay there.
  2. sir

sir New Member

hmm, never heard of this happening. I'd try the following things:

- remove the battery and put it back to hard reboot the phone and restart all the services
    - try the fix for the echo/static (i think it's dialing *228 and doing option 1 and 2) that should recalibrate your phone with the verizon network

after all that I think your phone should be pretty much good to go. if it doesn't work after that, i'd try a factory reset, and if that doesn't work, i guess the next step would be verizon tech support/store exchange?