Time Magazine Top 10 Gadgets of 2009 - #1 Motorola Droid!

johnflo88

Reaction score
@bass__lover1: don't you know by now all the critic writers are being paid under the table to ridicule anything that is not Iphone.I have yet to read any thing about the iphone that are negatives, even without multitasking in this day and age are still a good thing for iphone.If it was the other around watch out, it will be full of criticism by the apple paid critics.

johnflo88

Reaction score
@ laurence5905: if they did being paid off by motorola at least Time magazine had the balls to stand up against apple, where the truth is due and rightly so_One up for Droid! and I hope it is just the begining.The others, I hope will have the guts to stand up write some positive.

docholiday

Reaction score
Yup, great news for Verizon, Google, and of course Motorola. I'm happy for all three, and as for apple, well have fun in the island of misfit toys...

bluedust

Reaction score
This is good because the iPhone has finally gotten some competition, we can bicker between fanboys til we're blue in the face, but what this really means is we'll be seeing things like AT&T making their service better, the iPhone incorporating things that make Droid good, the Droid incorporating things that make iPhone good.

Honestly we should all be united, but unfortunately humanity is pretty [Edited by FoxKat for content] so we'll just be seeing flame wars between the two phones. lol

Last edited by a moderator: