Time is up

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Had the Pixel XL for the weekend and had to turn in my review unit a couple of hours ago. I actually did a standard review but I later decided to try something different. I am not the only one doing a review on this device as there are reviews all over the place and still to come. My goal was to try and bring it to you from the perspective of trying to help users who pick up the device be able to see how to navigate to different things as well as just keep them quick, simple, and to the point to help people decide if this is the phone for them. And if it is how to go about getting around the phone. In the coming weeks I will be picking up more devices to do similar type reviews as well as help those looking for a device over the holiday period determine which device is best for them.

To help me going forward what are some things I should incorporate to help people with their new device?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just realize I forgot the video showing you can uninstall vzw apps. I actually made that in take 2 but choked on a word so had to do another take. As a result I forgot to edit that in. Hopefully people seeing my app drawer before having the 90 app and seeing my app drawer free of it now will suffice.