time for a new phone. any recommendations?

bustlingpear

Reaction score
There are a lot of choices for that Phone specifications of yours. An iPhone 6 plus has a 5.5 inch wide screen or you try Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for an Android. Those are really great buys. However, if you wish to see more, try reading this page : Top 5 phablets . You can widely see the differences so you can finally decide and choose the best one for you.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
There are a lot of choices for that Phone specifications of yours. An iPhone 6 plus has a 5.5 inch wide screen or you try Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for an Android. Those are really great buys. However, if you wish to see more, try reading this page : Top 5 phablets . You can widely see the differences so you can finally decide and choose the best one for you.
I would find it hard to choose the best device based on an article that is almost 8 months old.

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I figured it would have been made obvious but.

I will never own an iphone ever... period, if my choice was iphone or motorola star tac I'd take the motorola.

the article is a tad outdated... the note 4 does not have root I believe and the note 5 doesn't either.

thank you for the information though, I will take every little bit I can get, though I'm thinking the 6p is the phone for me.