Time clock app

ronnieward1973

Reaction score
Is there a time clock application that adds hours based on the fifteen minute pay format?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

glockit

Reaction score
check out Time Recording. You can find it in the Market. I use it everyday and have it set for 15 min. intervals

PresbPastor

Reaction score
Time Recording - great

I have not used Time Recording to do 15-min. segments, but it IS a terrific app. Very easy to use!

Shawn2774

Reaction score
I just downloaded My Work Clock. It is free in the Market. Allows for a punch in/out widget on your homescreen. You can set hourly wage and 15 minute intervals. You can also send reports to your email (or boss's email) indicating punch in/out time, total hours, and amount earned. Seems like a great app for free.

HayWire

Reaction score
I just downloaded My Work Clock. It is free in the Market. Allows for a punch in/out widget on your homescreen. You can set hourly wage and 15 minute intervals. You can also send reports to your email (or boss's email) indicating punch in/out time, total hours, and amount earned. Seems like a great app for free.
That's awesome.. I had been using hour ttracker for my own records but it only kept track of my hours

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App