time and date widget problems

Elimin8erX

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been having some trouble with the stock date/time widget. For some reason the time doesn't update on it and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if there's a way to fix it.

Thanks

droijo

Reaction score
If you are using any task killers, exclude them from the list.

But then again, I've always had problems with those widgets. However, if you are using certain launchers such as ADW; there was a minor bug fix that made widgets such as those work better by forcing the persistence option.

OP
Elimin8erX

Elimin8erX

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I am running launcher pro too. I checked my task killer to see if it was in it but I didn't see it there to uncheck. Unfortunately I still can't get it to work

mgico

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been having some trouble with the stock date/time widget. For some reason the time doesn't update on it and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if there's a way to fix it.

Thanks

This has happened to me twice in the last two days. Each time, I had to trash the Date and Time widget and add it anew. I haven't figured out why this is happening, but I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong with a task killer. However, I'm not sure why this would occur with 2.2 and not 2.1....

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lose the task killer, enable scrollable widgets, check the memory settings on LP. You really dont need the Taskkiller, promise.