Tim Leary WAS RIGHT...

Iconophobe

Reaction score
Hello, droidforums.net userbase...

I liked your seemingly inane, but intensely observant method of "registering" new users, LOL...

My name is WillBo... I use the handle Iconophobe (obviously, and for ostensible ecumenical and esoteric reasons...)

I have a love affair with the ellipses, and I recently bought an ellipses 7... Not my point. The point is, I am glad to be on board!

I am not interested in any Motorola products at this time... I am quite happy with (and by happy I mean complacent, it's still a P.O.S. IMHO...) my GSIII... I'll "upgrade" when my contract is up...

I am interested in developing software for the droid platform, though... and freely solicit cogent, useful advice for how to go about doing that...

TBS... namaste!

--GreenGuru... (?I know I use the handle Iconophobe... it doesn't mean I can't have nickname or 13... Jesus...)

P.S. I have also been called "The Professor", "Wolfman", "Ender (duh... or not so duh, IDGAF... LOL..."sorry" I am not sorry...), Borkzilla, Borkasaurus, Thesaurus... Etc... there is power in names, IMO, but names themselves are not explicitly powerful...

...I am 6", 250 even (last time I checked, of course...), caucasian, American (I know, it's terrible... not much I can do about it YET...), highly esoteric, have ~167 IQ (it's just a number... it's difficult to gauge anybody over 150 ANYWAY...), I love syntax, code, logos, ethos, pathos... blah, blah, blah...

...Anybody willing to read after that F.S. B.S. deserves, IMO, to know what I meant by the title... "Life is an intelligence test."--Dr. Timothy Leary (I also like MTG, redheaded HWP women, and propositional chess...)... Though I would LOVE TO (patently) go two more skips down the merry ol' spiral... this is where I "get off", so to speak... *ahem* ;-3

Last edited:

newbroot83

Reaction score
My lifespan is now just a little shorter....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my DE Moto X

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Ha! Great intro and welcome aboard - glad you made it thru the registration process - I think :) :) :)...

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Greetings!
And welcome to the board.

* I have gone on a quest to search for myself, so if I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait!*

To those of you that understand, no explanation is necessary, to those of you who do not understand, no explanation is possible!

Before me, there was none, While I am here, there's only one, and when I am gone, there'll be no more.

Be all you can be, for it is fruitless to attempt being anybody else.

View attachment 67856
I have this 'thing' for self-promotion of sorts. But only to myself, which is really not beneficial to anybody but myself, but my wife still loves me, and that is all I need!

Please disregard a lot of this posting, my Chromebook does not allow me to edit certain data in a manner I choose.

Last edited: