1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tim Leary WAS RIGHT...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Iconophobe, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Iconophobe

Iconophobe New Member

Hello, droidforums.net userbase...

I liked your seemingly inane, but intensely observant method of "registering" new users, LOL...

My name is WillBo... I use the handle Iconophobe (obviously, and for ostensible ecumenical and esoteric reasons...)

I have a love affair with the ellipses, and I recently bought an ellipses 7... Not my point. The point is, I am glad to be on board!

I am not interested in any Motorola products at this time... I am quite happy with (and by happy I mean complacent, it's still a P.O.S. IMHO...) my GSIII... I'll "upgrade" when my contract is up...

I am interested in developing software for the droid platform, though... and freely solicit cogent, useful advice for how to go about doing that...

TBS... namaste!

--GreenGuru... (?I know I use the handle Iconophobe... it doesn't mean I can't have nickname or 13... Jesus...)

P.S. I have also been called "The Professor", "Wolfman", "Ender (duh... or not so duh, IDGAF... LOL..."sorry" I am not sorry...), Borkzilla, Borkasaurus, Thesaurus... Etc... there is power in names, IMO, but names themselves are not explicitly powerful...

...I am 6", 250 even (last time I checked, of course...), caucasian, American (I know, it's terrible... not much I can do about it YET...), highly esoteric, have ~167 IQ (it's just a number... it's difficult to gauge anybody over 150 ANYWAY...), I love syntax, code, logos, ethos, pathos... blah, blah, blah...

...Anybody willing to read after that F.S. B.S. deserves, IMO, to know what I meant by the title... "Life is an intelligence test."--Dr. Timothy Leary (I also like MTG, redheaded HWP women, and propositional chess...)... Though I would LOVE TO (patently) go two more skips down the merry ol' spiral... this is where I "get off", so to speak... *ahem* ;-3
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. zomnomnombie

zomnomnombie Active Member

I don't even...
  3. Iconophobe

Iconophobe New Member

I win at life, BTW... no offense meant...
  4. newbroot83

newbroot83 New Member

My lifespan is now just a little shorter....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  5. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate
  6. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my DE Moto X
  7. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Ha! Great intro and welcome aboard - glad you made it thru the registration process - I think :) :) :)...
  8. AECRADIO

AECRADIO Member

Greetings!
    And welcome to the board.

* I have gone on a quest to search for myself, so if I should return before I get back, Please ask me to wait!*

To those of you that understand, no explanation is necessary, to those of you who do not understand, no explanation is possible!

Before me, there was none, While I am here, there's only one, and when I am gone, there'll be no more.

Be all you can be, for it is fruitless to attempt being anybody else.

View attachment 67856
    I have this 'thing' for self-promotion of sorts. But only to myself, which is really not beneficial to anybody but myself, but my wife still loves me, and that is all I need!

Please disregard a lot of this posting, my Chromebook does not allow me to edit certain data in a manner I choose.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  9. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus