1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

TiBu

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Fluffy, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

I went to delete my old copy of TiBu seeing as this rom come with it ^-^, mad ups for btw! And it deleted all forms of it :/ so I downloaded another copy and it won't let me install because its a system setting and it just keeps saying "not installed" how can I override this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. EbE404

EbE404 New Member

You shouldn't have to remove the old install-I haven't heard any reported problems, and my pro license copied over just fine along with all the functionality.

Anyway, to try to fix it, I would suggest trying to go to:

Settings -> Elite Settings -> General -> Extra Applications -> Update Titanium Backup.

Let it install, and you should be good to go.

Failing that, there is always a reflash.
  3. c_hale22

c_hale22 Theme Developer Theme Developer

I agree every rom should come with ti, I think your talking about pe, if so try this,

Settings/ elite settings/ general/ update titanium backup
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

Yes I'm talking about PE and that worked, I just updated it from there and it stuck. Odd but ill go with it haha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
download tibu
our tibu
ti bu

tibu

tibu backup
tibu pro
tibu?