1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ti Backup + restore + Apps2sd = Possible no space?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by chomorro, Jul 24, 2010.

1. chomorro

chomorro New Member

I havent attempted this yet but it would make sense. So i have all my apps backed up with Ti, i have select apps moved to SD with BB script. mostly games. If i try to move something back to internal and there is no room i get an error that there is no space.

SO if i do a full restore after changing to bb v.5 when it comes, i wont be able to restore because i wont have space correct?

What if i change the script to install to sd then do a full restore, then move back select apps i use all the time?

Im just asking before i need to do it to make sure everything goes smoove.
  2. ppppowerbook

ppppowerbook New Member

The latest version of Titanium Backup has an option to force app installs to their original location (sdcard or system). This is for the purpose you're talking about. I haven't tested it though.
Search tags for this page
app2sd titanium restore
apps2sd possoble

titanium backup not enough room

titanium backup not install not enough room
titaniumrestore.img .sit