Thunderbolt will be 299.99 with 2 year contract

Shelooga

Reaction score
..according to the email from Best Buy that I received yesterday. I havent seen confirmation of pricing on here so I wanted to alert anyone who didnt know. that increase isnt going to stop me

Sleeve

Reaction score
I would not assume that VzW will sell at the same price. BB may take liberty with their retail launch exclusive.

miss chris

Reaction score
We can't say the thunderbolt will be anythign until we hear it directly from Big Red.

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
wow $300 bucks ... that may change my mind about the phone. I was hoping it would be more like $200 with the 2 year contract.

46hemi

Reaction score
First rule about the Blunderbolt is there is no Blunderbolt

bassic83

Reaction score
At $300 a pop, I'm thinking that there will be plenty of Blunderbolts sitting around taking up valuable space on store shelves. By the time it launches, it could very well be the last single-core phone on the market! I think it is vaporware...yes, that's MY opinion, but I don't know that we'll ever see it in the wild. At this point, it's looking more and more like the Samsung Stealth is going to sneak up and conk it on the melon for the title of "First VZ LTE Phone". I think that I'll take a pass on VZ for the next round of phones and go with the Moto Atrix, or some other really good device on another network.

46hemi

Reaction score
Sprint will announce the second generation of this phone before it even comes out on Verizon. Its actually funny at this point.

motty69

Reaction score
Sprint will announce the second generation of this phone before it even comes out on Verizon. Its actually funny at this point.

AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are releasing new (and sometimes better) Android phones while VZW just twiddles their thumbs. I have to stick with VZW because I can't afford to buy three phones all at once if we switched. Very frustrated with this launch.

B

bthomp21

seriously, what is so special about this phone to make it 300?

atpjoe

Reaction score
I spent my BB gift card already. I'm not paying more than 250. Ill wait until its that price or less. My Eris gets the job done for now. Who knows maybe it'll be 199.99 at vzw...that'd be awesome.

Sent from my GSBv1.7-ERIS using DroidForums App