Thunderbolt vs Evo Comparison (WireFly Vid)

gorf79

Reaction score
Interesting comparison of the Thunderbolt and Evo. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;Y-3MOvuPFvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3MOvuPFvU[/video]

want a droid

Reaction score
Finally this is up. Been waiting a while since Wirefly posted they were going to put it up "soon."

want a droid

Reaction score
Recap: Kickstand, Quadrant, Smartbench.

Was hoping for some other details besides just that.

Old_Guy

Reaction score
Mucho THANK YOU's to the OP. And thanks, WireFly.
Even more excited now than I was already.
Think I'll get my Bolt through WireFly even though I've pre-ordered at Best Buy. I'll use the card for something else.
In my book, they deserve the support.

Wirefly

Reaction score
Mucho THANK YOU's to the OP. And thanks, WireFly.
Even more excited now than I was already.
Think I'll get my Bolt through WireFly even though I've pre-ordered at Best Buy. I'll use the card for something else.
In my book, they deserve the support.

Thanks! We are excited about this phone as well and are eagerly anticipating it's release! :) Keep checking our page, as we will update it with launch information as soon as we have it.

ridobe

Reaction score
Thanks! We are excited about this phone as well and are eagerly anticipating it's release! :) Keep checking our page, as we will update it with launch information as soon as we have it.

Please forgive me if I sound sarcastic but aside from support, what would be the benefit of going through you guys? You go straight through Verizon so you could actually do a one year? Are you going to be cheaper right off the bat (knowing now that BB will be $249/2 year)? I may seriously consider doing what the last poster said - I can always use a $50 gift card at BB...

Wirefly

Reaction score
Recap: Kickstand, Quadrant, Smartbench.

Was hoping for some other details besides just that.
We'd love to provide more detail about the ThunderBolt. Can you suggest some topics you'd like to see covered?

BTW, we're hoping to get the second part of our ThunderBolt review up on Monday, Feb. 14.

Bob at Wirefly

Wirefly

Reaction score

Please forgive me if I sound sarcastic but aside from support, what would be the benefit of going through you guys? You go straight through Verizon so you could actually do a one year? Are you going to be cheaper right off the bat (knowing now that BB will be $249/2 year)? I may seriously consider doing what the last poster said - I can always use a $50 gift card at BB...
We don't know what the final price is going to be for the ThunderBolt, but Wirefly's goal is to have it be worth your while to shop with us. If you can do better elsewhere (because of a coupon or gift card or other incentive), then by all means take it. Heck, I would.

Is Best Buy posting any interesting video of the ThunderBolt?

Bob at Wirefly

Sara77

Reaction score
What is the size of the width of the screen on the thunderbolt? Is it the same as the Evo?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

fis

Reaction score
Frankly I've purchased my last several phones from Wirefly and honestly I find the experience superior to going to a Verizon store -- at least superior to the one near me that's always a zoo during lunch hour. The savings is usually significant -- like $100 or more, plus no sales tax (and usually a coupon if you watch their Facebook page), and you just call Verizon to activate the phone. Their best deals are on the primary line. If you have a big family plan the savings aren't as good on upgrading non-primary lines though you still save some. You also can't get a 1-year contract through Wirefly or any authorized dealer.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score

Just a heads up if you decide to upgrade through wirefly. You must keep your phone and plan on that same line for atleast 6 months. If you switch the phone to a different line or make changes to your plan, wirefly sees this as a breach of contract and can charge you the full price of the phone or something.

I've ordered two phones from wirefly (Droid 2 and Droid 2 Global) and the Droid 2 had battery problems + a dead pixel. Sent it back and they sent me a Droid 2 Global which also has a dead pixel, but it wouldve been a hassle to send it back and be phoneless for another week or two, so I'm just dealing with it.

That said, they usually have cheaper prices, but I guess maybe I just have bad luck with phones.