Thunderbolt vs Bionic

Dugall12

Reaction score
I went to the at&t store today to play with the Atrix and the HTC Aria to get an impression of what the Bionic and Thunderbolt might be like and I gotta say the Atrix didn't impress me in the least. It seems like the same tired Moto Android experience they gave us on the Droid X and there was nothing special about its performance. I didn't notice anything special about the dual cores. I have young kids and I need a fast camera, the Atrix cam seemed clunky and not fully baked. The Aria in my opinion was far more responsive and the camera was super snappy. I've had my OG Droid since launch, and after a bunch of custom Roms and tweaking I want a new unified polished experience which I believe HTC has created with sense. For my money Thunderbolt all the way.

OP
A

andymellon4

Reaction score
I went to the at&t store today to play with the Atrix and the HTC Aria to get an impression of what the Bionic and Thunderbolt might be like and I gotta say the Atrix didn't impress me in the least. It seems like the same tired Moto Android experience they gave us on the Droid X and there was nothing special about its performance. I didn't notice anything special about the dual cores. I have young kids and I need a fast camera, the Atrix cam seemed clunky and not fully baked. The Aria in my opinion was far more responsive and the camera was super snappy. I've had my OG Droid since launch, and after a bunch of custom Roms and tweaking I want a new unified polished experience which I believe HTC has created with sense. For my money Thunderbolt all the way.

I know exactly what you mean...i have never had an htc phone and iwant to try something new and it seems like its getting rave reviews the new lg phone looked interesting also