Thunderbolt vs Bionic

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by andymellon4, Feb 21, 2011.

1. andymellon4

andymellon4 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    From what i read the thunderbolt has a 768
    and the bionic has a 512

but the bionic is dual core so .....

2. andymellon4

andymellon4 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know about this....also does anyone have a clue when the lg revolution is coming out

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

3. rubrown

rubrown New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    They're both kick ass phones, for me, it really comes down to battery life.

As much as I love the incredible, it has to have the worst battery life of any smart phone I've seen. If the Thunderbolt goes the way of its little brother, then Bionic it will be. Even with a dual core, the Atrix is still getting up to 24hrs of battery with heavy use (as per endgadget).

4. Dugall12

Dugall12 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to the at&t store today to play with the Atrix and the HTC Aria to get an impression of what the Bionic and Thunderbolt might be like and I gotta say the Atrix didn't impress me in the least. It seems like the same tired Moto Android experience they gave us on the Droid X and there was nothing special about its performance. I didn't notice anything special about the dual cores. I have young kids and I need a fast camera, the Atrix cam seemed clunky and not fully baked. The Aria in my opinion was far more responsive and the camera was super snappy. I've had my OG Droid since launch, and after a bunch of custom Roms and tweaking I want a new unified polished experience which I believe HTC has created with sense. For my money Thunderbolt all the way.

5. andymellon4

andymellon4 Member

Ratings:
    +0

I know exactly what you mean...i have never had an htc phone and iwant to try something new and it seems like its getting rave reviews the new lg phone looked interesting also

Search tags for this page

does verizon bionic have gps