Thunderbolt vs. Bionic

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by luckwld, Jan 24, 2011.

1. luckwld

luckwld Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very eager to finally join the 21st century and get myself a smart phone, but with all the new 4G products coming out, I'm having a hard time choosing. I really want to get the new Thunderbolt when it comes out because hopefully it'll be soon rather then wait for the Bionic. I want to get the right phone though since I'd be caught in a 2 year contract.

What are the advantages that come with the Bionic over the Thunderbolt. Besides the HDMI out (which I don't think I'll ever be streaming video/pics to a TV) and the duel core (is there really any advantage to this now?), I don't see a big difference in the phones. Thoughts???

2. Dedic761

Dedic761 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a D1 user and I'm patiently waiting for the Bionic. I'm motorola all the way.

3. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    weclome to the forum!! you'll be able to find lots of info and opinions in here on different phone models. the only advice i would give is to keep in mind that everyone's opinions are shaped by their needs and experiences. your needs may be different. the only way to truly figure out the right phone for you is research, and going into a store and trying out a bunch of different phones.

but, to help you out, there is an entire section in here devoted to the TBolt, and another section devoted to the Bionic:

Motorola Droid Bionic - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

HTC ThunderBolt - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

also, there is another thread that has been going on discussing the merits of the Bionic v. TBolt: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/115283-droid-bionic-htc-thunderbolt.html

check those out, and don't hesitate to join in the debate. enjoy!

4. Majestic

Majestic New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go big red!!!!!

5. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Huskers in da house! welcome to the forum! :)

Search tags for this page

bionic vs thunderbolt