Thunderbolt to galaxy s 2

smart999

Reaction score
I know galaxy s 2 is not here yet but does anybody know how much is it gonna cost to switch from thunderbolt to galaxy s 2 and is plan gonna stay the same

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

6bolt2g

Reaction score
$764.99

Who knows man, gonna have to find someone with a working crystal ball. And those have not been around for ages.

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
They haven't announced anything, so there's really no telling. But if you're trying to get the phone without a contract, expect to pay quite a bit. I'm thinking it'll be over $700.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
That $$ is ridiculous....most of it depends if it has 4G.

The Droid 3 and Bionic are very similar, but I bet the Bionic will cost like 750$ vs the Droid 3 at $460.

Xerrus

Reaction score
That $$ is ridiculous....most of it depends if it has 4G.

The Droid 3 and Bionic are very similar, but I bet the Bionic will cost like 750$ vs the Droid 3 at $460.

I feel like you fellas are wayyyy off target on the off-contract price. It wont be more than $600. Currently the Charge is the most expensive android device, on or off-contract last I checked, and it's ringing in at $299 on and $569 off

Xerrus

Reaction score
*delete*
Silly forum app acting up on me again...

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
It may very well sell for under $700. Typically it sells for over that in foreign markets, but you can get it on amazon for about $650. There are a lot of factors that will also come into play. Will it have LTE? Will Samsung bump up the specs to make-up for the late release?

These could cause the price to go up, but Samsung might also want to increase their market share in the US and be willing to sell the phone here at a reduced price, or even at a loss. But I still think a price close to $700 is realistic, and anything under $600 is a far stretch. This is all just my own opinion and speculation, though. Regardless, Samsung has to do something to make up for the late release in the US, whether it be a cheaper price or greater specs.