1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thunderbolt running BAMF disables mobile network on it's own???

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by upjeeper, Jan 27, 2012.

1. upjeeper

upjeeper New Member

My new (to me) thunderbolt is currently running BAMF after a full and very clean install I did.
    However once in a while it will disable the mobile network, I just have to go into the pull down and turn it back on. Kind of annoying, but not the end of the world.

Is this a feature of some software to disable the mobile network when signal is low? Or should it not be doing this?

My new (to me) thunderbolt is currently running BAMF after a full and very clean install I did.
    However once in a while it will disable the mobile network, I just have to go into the pull down and turn it back on. Kind of annoying, but not the end of the world.

Is this a feature of some software to disable the mobile network when signal is low? Or should it not be doing this?

I did find online where on person had this problem, turns out it was for some reason being causes by his 2x battery. I also have an extended battery, maybe that's it???
  2. ukyfan

ukyfan Premium Member Premium Member

Which version of BAMF are you running? I know I have Skyraider, and it has a way to shut off the radio while the screen is off.

Search tags for this page
disable mobile network
how to disable s on htc thunderbolt
htc thunderbolt wont turn on mobile network
mobile network off thunderbolt

thunderbolt mobile network

thunderbolt mobile network off

thunderbolt mobile network on and off
thunderbolt verizon mobile network disabled

thunderbolt, turn off mobile website