Thunderbolt ROM for the Dinc?

B

bigsapz

Its prob gonna be pretty similar to the incredible no?

sent from my 2.3.2 Incredible

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
No is right (hahahaha had to say it) the Thunderbolt will be running Sense 2.0.

leonozug

Reaction score
There is a Desire HD rom out there, I think the Incredible can run it...and the Desire HD is pretty much the same thing as the Thunderbolt. Look it up on youtube. You'll see what I mean.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
It's gonna be Froyo, though...

And all the Desire Z/HD ROMs out now have lots of problems, assuming the developer is even still updating them....

And the Thunderbolt has a golf game! I could care less about the golf game....

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
No is right (hahahaha had to say it) the Thunderbolt will be running Sense 2.0.

Lol! Oh. Look fwd to messing with it if it ever gets ported.

sent from my 2.3.2 Incredible

Sense 2.0 is really BA, visual effects are way better, landscape mode, and internet pass-through (sharing computer's internet with phone via USB, but who here doesn't have Wi-Fi or unlimited data, but I still think it's neat lol)

jr313

Reaction score
You should just get the Thunderbolt when it comes out bro...thats exactly what im going to do! lol...and once its rooted watch out! ive heard it might be out the 14th cant wait

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I think the 17th, BestBuy gets 'em the 14th, they wouldn't sell them the same day they got 'em right?

But the only way I can get the ThunderBolt is if my data plan is still unlimited, at least for 3G. Until I know for sure, the Droid Incredible is my phone for the next year or whatever, worst case scenario I will be switching to Sprint, I'm with whatever carrier has unlimited data.

jr313

Reaction score
I think the 17th, BestBuy gets 'em the 14th, they wouldn't sell them the same day they got 'em right?

But the only way I can get the ThunderBolt is if my data plan is still unlimited, at least for 3G. Until I know for sure, the Droid Incredible is my phone for the next year or whatever, worst case scenario I will be switching to Sprint, I'm with whatever carrier has unlimited data.
Im subscribed to "Droid Life Daily Digest" and in the email they're saying it may be available at Best Buy on the 14th..so hopefully if not 3 days later isnt bad...and i dont have 4g in my area (Detroit) right now so they better not charge me for it and i have unlimited 3g right now also so it should keep with my contract...im going to pay full price my contract is up in september and we'll see if verizon is willing to work with me to re-up my contract...

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Ouch, full price! I always keep an upgrade handy for things like this.

But anyway, thanks for the info!

jr313

Reaction score
Ouch, full price! I always keep an upgrade handy for things like this.

But anyway, thanks for the info!
LMAO!!! I know man its steep but my upgrade isnt untill september and i luv my toys, who knows what new phone will be around then maybe something dual-core from HTC...

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I can barely afford one year pricing and that's AFTER selling my Incredible...

Well does anyone know how much it will cost?

I heard $250 but don't us existing Verizon customers get one more "$100 upgrade discount"? Would that not make the price $150 w/ two year contract?