Thunderbolt Owners (HTC Rezound battery on sale for $19.99)

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
The higher capacity HTC Rezound battery, which happens to fit the Thunderbolt is on sale for the price listed in the title. Just add it to your cart and the website will change the price to $19.99.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=12848&accessoryId=48038

The promotion is still live guys as of 12/07.

Last edited:

markgam

Reaction score
Perhaps you could provide a link or two?

Sent from my TBolt

OP
L

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Is that available at Verizon or online? Where do you get this battery?

I bought my from a local VZW store, but I just visited the website and it shows $39.99. However it appears that at least through today, the Verizon website will cut the price down to $19.99 ONCE you add it to your cart. I will add this link to the original post as well.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=12848&accessoryId=48038

OP
L

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
It's really a sweet deal because you get increased battery capacity without compromising the size of your phone. I can already see that my battery life will be greatly improved in my 3G only area because after 8 hours of being in standby mode, while I was sleeping, I only lost 3% of the full charge. I typically would loose 7% based on the same scenario with my original standard TB battery. I'm not a heavy user, so I'll leave the feedback for heavy usage battery life results to the heavy usage users.

OP
L

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
What really sucks is unless you add it to your cart, you won't even know it's being sold at a discounted price.

Kittysback

Reaction score
I ordered one. It should arrive tomorrow. Excited to see how it works!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
This price must had been for several hours because I just tried and after adding to my cart it still showed $39.99???

PB1

billyberu

Reaction score
The vzw store told me only extended life batteries were 50% off.so I ordered online and it did not change the price till I added it to my cart.expecting new battery tomorrow.hope it helps.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Kittysback

Reaction score
This price must had been for several hours because I just tried and after adding to my cart it still showed $39.99???

PB1

Were you logged on to your Verizon acct? If so, try it while you are not logged on. Add it to your cart and the price should change. Mine came today but I wasnt home to sign for it. Ugh

Dolfan

Reaction score
I too tried the link and it takes you no where now..lol
I was wondering if anyone else found a deal like this anywhere? I would like a better battery without having to replace the battery door and clip I have(carrying belt clip for phone)I dont seem to be able to just go to the verizon store and find the Rezound battery for purchase on their site...I tried it logged in and not logged in, on their search window I type Rezound Battery and it takes me to the phone, not a page for the battery....anyhow, If anyone has found other deals on this Rezound Battery please share the links

Bob

Kittysback

Reaction score
I too tried the link and it takes you no where now..lol
I was wondering if anyone else found a deal like this anywhere? I would like a better battery without having to replace the battery door and clip I have(carrying belt clip for phone)I dont seem to be able to just go to the verizon store and find the Rezound battery for purchase on their site...I tried it logged in and not logged in, on their search window I type Rezound Battery and it takes me to the phone, not a page for the battery....anyhow, If anyone has found other deals on this Rezound Battery please share the links

Bob

I had trouble finding it too. I went under accessories and it gave an option to search by phone. I picked rezound and it showed all accessories for that phone including battery.

bases1616

Reaction score
I had trouble finding it too. I went under accessories and it gave an option to search by phone. I picked rezound and it showed all accessories for that phone including battery.

I did the same thing, but the extended battery that goes in the phone is not showing.

Kittysback

Reaction score
Its really not an ext. Battery, its the normal one for that phone. 1650 i think.