Thunderbolt or LG Revolution?

spider210

Reaction score
Lg? Seriously lol . Just think what u just said. Lg is getting laughed out of the water with their phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

leonozug

Reaction score
Actually LG is looking like it's trying to make a serious comeback in the Android world. I wouldn't sell them short just yet. Have you actually ever tried the Revolution out Spider? It could end up being an awesome phone. I'd take a Revolution over that battery sucking Thunderbolt anyday. At least I wouldn't have to charge it every other hour. And actually, the Revolution looks like a Droid X with a front facing camera. Same size and everything as the X. Could be a sleeper. People are judging LG from their earlier models that weren't up to par. Maybe they've learned a trick or two in the past year or so for all we know. People were saying the same thing about Motorola not too long ago until the Droid came out.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
LG problem was that they were not making high end phones by choice. The specs for the Revolution speaks volumes about the phone's potential as it's definitely designed to compete with other high end phones.

Sent from the Bolt powered by Thunder using DroidForums app

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I will stick with my HTC phone because they are known for their performance, which is unfortunately at the expense of the battery life. But the battery life of my phone seems fine to me.

Sent from the Bolt powered by Thunder using DroidForums app

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I owned the Envy an the Voyager. Both of the malfunctioned without any visible reason. I have board to never buy LG again. My Thunderbolt, well I am very impressed with.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Reaction score
I had the ThunderBolt since launch day and sold it for few reasons, first terrible display when used outdoors. Sure its nice inside but you can't see a darn thing outside. Second, battery life. Yes HTC makes very good quality hardware, BUT, if you can't manage the battery life then its the mfg's issue and if they can't work it out then they should design it better. Finally BT, funny how important it is if you can't pair your new shinny smartphone to your 2010 Subaru. Seriously it fails.

Now those were my reasons for selling it, and honestly if the Droid Charge fails to impress or the LG is a joke I have NO problems returning to the ThunderBolt and continuing on with Das BAMF Remix and the custom Kernel.

Rooting is not for everyone, and you should NOT have to root to get your phone to work properly, again that is the mfg's job. Still a great phone it just comes down to choice.

As for LG, I don't think their products are terrible, Verizon chose the specs for a low end phone and I think people very seldom recognize that fact. The mfg doesn't peddle their wears, the carriers specify what they want and at what price point that want the phones to be at. The low end phones suck, and I don't care what OS it is, if its low end you get mediocrity at best.

Now we actually need the Droid Charge to go on sale or the Revolution either or at this point but we need more choices, not more delays.