Thunderbolt notification settings keep changing on their own

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by wonton, Jun 13, 2011.

1. wonton

wonton New Member

The email notification settings, update schedule of days and times keep changing on their own. When I check the settings, they are completely different from what I had previously set. I have three different emails (yahoo, gmail, cox). This sometimes happens more than once a day. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you.
  2. Winkyboy

Winkyboy New Member

I do not have an answer; I experience this problem, too, but I can testify (having had MANY Android phones before now) that this is not just a Droid problem. Hoping yet to find an answer...

... a quick edit: Rotkaeqpchen over at XDA says, "The ringtones: Thats because everytime you mount your usb cable and access the sdcard the link to the ringtones and notification tones gets lost. Putting these as a root user in system/media prevents them from getting lost. try it."

That makes a lot of sense to me.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  3. wonton

wonton New Member

Thanks for the response Winkyboy. I finally solved my problem by going back to the iPhone (4S). Enough was enough. I had nothing but problems with my Thunderbolt; which I named the " Trouble-bolt". I was on the fourth phone that Verizon sent me and that was the end of it. My problems ranged from a frozen touchscreen to not receiving emails, and on and on. . . Boy was I disappointed with that phone; Yes, it was lightning fast - when it worked!
Search tags for this page
how to find the notification center settings on a htc thunde

htc thunderbolt notification settings

nickwburns@gmail.com

notification settings on thunderbolt

yahoo mail settings keeps changing to notification off